|Join In|||||Mailing List|||||Membership|||||Core Activities|||||Off-Shoots|||||Bursaries|
All of our events are open to everyone, however if you feel that you'd like to further support Cobwebs or think that you're going to attend lots of events, you can become an official Member of The Cobweb Orchestra.
Membership pack includes:
Membership application & renewal form
Gift Aid Declaration
Standing Order Form
Becoming a Cobwebs member has just got even easier! You can now join at any time of the year and pay for the number of months until the next official renewal date (either April / September).
Our members receive:
- approx. 25% discount on group subs
- approx. 25% discount on event fees(excluding food and accommodation)
- regular updates from the trustees
- voting rights at the AGM so you can help shape our future work
You'll also get a warm cosy glow from supporting a multi-award winning community music organisation.
How do I join?
There are several ways for your to join / renew your membership:
- regular groups - please speak to your membership secretary
- send a cheque by post - please send a cheque payable to 'The Cobweb Orchestra' with your membership form to the address below
- set up a Standing Order - please complete and sign a standing order form and send it with your membership form to the address below
- spread the cost by setting up a standing order to pay in installments throughout the year. Please complete and sign a standing order form and send it with your membership form to the address below
- Click here to download a membership pack
Please post membership forms and cheques to:
1 Orchard Close
t: 01670 519800